Minimum participants 6, maximum 12 Closing Date is 10th August 2020 Please note this workshop will be run using British Sign Language as it is specifically organised for this user group.
Minimum participants 6, maximum 12 Closing Date is 10th August 2020
Please note this workshop will be run using British Sign Language as it is specifically organised for this user group. If you wish to attend a workshop with interpreters, please contact us to find out more details.
The workshop lasts for 2 hours
Open to anyone involved with a community sports club.
The topics help those who are responsible for involvement of running their club now or in the future
It is best to have more than one person from each club so that knowledge and business skills can be shared within the club
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of club structures
- Understand which structure is right for their club
- Identify the different types of legal structures
- Identify top tips on how to effectively govern their club
- Understand next steps through action planning
- Identify where to find further help and advice
Delegates must be:
- a minimum of at least 16 years of age
- able to communicate in BSL
- representing an English club or organisation
In order to access this workshop online, delegates need:
- A laptop or tablet. A smartphone device is accepted but functionality can be limited
- The device must have access to web cam as the sessions are interactive
- Have good WIFI access
- Have access to place with limited distractions to help with learning
- To log into the workshop 10 minutes before the agreed start time
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
Club Matters workshops are short training sessions, funded by Sport England and delivered across the country by Club Matters facilitators in a range of specific topics. The sessions will develop your skills, improve your knowledge and ultimately help you develop your club.
This workshop is complementary to the resources and advice available online at www.sportenglandclubmatters.com but also include case studies, topical issues, exercises and a discussion section.
To allow our partners to provide delegates with workbooks etc, the closing date will be 10th August 2020. No more places will be available after this date.
Ticket Section Title
This course is funded by Sport England and organised in partnership with Sport Structures. This is only available to residents in England, UK.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
(Tuesday) 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
On Line by ticket only
Organised in partnership with Sport Structures Ltd